I wanted to get a few of the Easter Egg Hunt Pics Posted!!
I know it has been almost a week and I apologize. It was my our one year anniversary yesterday <3 and I have also been working! Those 12 hours shifts can be a killer. However, I did get some good ones and have had a chance to get those edited!
I want to thank DRSWV for letting me come and be a part of this with them. I had a ball, and I am most definitely looking forward to more adventures with you all in the future!
For now, here are a few images from last Saturday!
More will be posted later!
This was the setup we had to take the "Easter Puppy" pics!
Trigger
Jim and Jack were a Liiiiiitle To Big! Hehe
This girl was a German Short Hair/Doberman mix I believe
HOT BOY
REBEL the GREAT DANE!
The Grass was taller than most of the little guys were!
Finding those hidden eggs... THEY HAD DOGGIE COOKIES IN 'EM!
Quincy was just a doll!
The Kids had as Much Fun as the Pups!
A True Easter Pup!
I will have some more pics up as soon as possible!!
I am also still working on a price list for those interested. I have gotten a few emails about it and just wanted to let you all know that it is underway!!
Love Your Pets and Happy Tails!
April Is "Animal Cruelty Prevention Month- Be A Part Of The Solution"











No comments:
Post a Comment