Friday, April 15, 2011

A Little Note!

The views on the blog seem to increase at a very steady rate! We also continue to get more and more emails interested in our photography, and I am very thankful for that!.  
Hopefully in the coming days we will have some sort of pricing guide up on the blog that you all can go by.  As for now, you all can continue to email me individually.  I do apologize if it is taking a couple of days to get back to you all. 

On the Easter Egg Hunt front ;-)
I wanted to inform everyone that wants to get their pups out in the open air that if the weather does not permit I was informed that the event will be held next Saturday the 23rd.
Unfortunately, I am supposed to work my full time job that day, and as of right now I am scrambling to find someone to fill in.  However, do not fear, I do work with some great people, so I am hoping someone will trade. We do not want to miss this event!!




I have also edited the blog so that anyone who goes in can add a comment below a post if they so choose to!





Love Your Pets and Happy Tails!  




April Is "Animal Cruelty Prevention Month- Be A Part Of The Solution"

No comments:

Post a Comment