Well as of right now there is no actual website for Furry Friends Fotography, so I decided that I would start a blog about it and that way I could update as I chose to and post new photos as I wanted.
I know there are many wonderful pet owners out there who would love to have quality pet portraits done who do not want to break their bank to do so, especially in these rough times. We can provide you with just those kinds of services. My husband and I absolutely looooove animals, and we love getting outside or even staying indoors and pulling out the camera and just snapping away. The great thing about animals is they are always camera ready. No matter what expression is on that face, it's always adorable! Am I right? :)
We use a Nikon D90 and have Novatron Lighting (for indoor studio). For those who do not know anything about cameras, that would be considered semi-professional. My husband and I both use Photoshop CS4 for all touch-ups on photographs as well. Later on I will post some "before and afters." For now, here are a few of our shots!
We Do In Studio/Indoors
"Buddy- King Labadorable"
"Beagle Bailey"
"Curious Kitty"
(Mittens)
As Well As Outdoors In A Natural Setting
"Snowy Girl"
(Heidi)
(RIP Boy)
"Prissy Girl"
(Priscilla)
"Plottin' In The Sun"
And This One Is An Award Winner!
"Junkyard Dog"
This boy here is one of my uncle's hunting dogs. Super sweet fella!
This photo won Honorable Mention at our college's photography competition in 2009!
As for now I am signing off. I will try and have a few more pictures up soon. I hope I have given you atleast a sample of the different types of photography, techniques, and editing we can offer. There is so much more we can do, but hang tight! ;)
If you are interested in having your own furry friends picture's made please feel free to email us at
furryfriendsfotography@yahoo.com
furryfriendsfotography@yahoo.com
Until then Love Your Pets and Happy Tails!
April Is "Animal Cruelty Prevention Month- Be A Part Of The Solution"








No comments:
Post a Comment