Friday, April 22, 2011

It's Almost Easter!

Hey Everybody! I know it has been a little while now since I have had a chance to update at all. I've been working quite a lot this past week and have had very little time for anything else.

Just letting everyone in the Montgomery County area and surrounding know that tomorrow will be the Easter Egg Hunt!  It had to be postponed due to the rain situation last weekend!  Although tomorrow may be a bit overcast, it's expected to be a nice day. The high is supposed to reach 76 degrees, so come on out and bring those pooches!  ALL BREEDS are welcome! I will be there to photograph Your Easter Pups as well.  You can receive a 5x7 Photograph of your dog! Details will be provided tomorrow during the Hunt! There will also be wonderful prizes you could take home! I encourage you all to come!  

All other details you may wanna know are on this flyer:


I Hope To See You All Tomorrow!


Love Your Pets and Happy Tails!  




April Is "Animal Cruelty Prevention Month- Be A Part Of The Solution"


No comments:

Post a Comment